Andaseat offers lifetime warranty for the steel framework of our chairs and a period of two (2) years for the parts (the "Warranty Period") against:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following (the “Exclusions”):
- wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Andaseat;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
Andaseat reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Andaseat reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Andaseat at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under applicable EU consumer law.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
Please note that any tampering or counterfeit products, colour-fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials will not be covered under warranty. Andaseat does not warrant the colour fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials. In addition, Andaseat reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products that show any of the following listed in the exclusions.
This warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance.
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
Refund and Return Policy
We want you to love your chair! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our chairs are covered by our two-year warranty, which you can read up more here . If you bought from a retailer, simply contact the seller you bought your beloved chairs and follow their return progresses.
If you bought from Amazon or Andaseat website, pls follow below procedure,
- Send an email to email@example.com with image of issue attached.
- Anda Seat warranty team will identify the issue.
- Once it is confirmed as defected unit, Anda Seat will send RMA parts to you and the shipping will be covered by Anda Seat.
- Anda Seat promises to repair or replace any Anda Seat product or component that Anda Seat finds to be defective in material or workmanship within warranty on the steel frame and parts of our chairs.
- This warranty applies only to products sold and used within Europe.
- Parts under the Lifetime warranty include and not limited to:
- • Backrest
• Chair mechanism
• Five-star base
• Caster wheel
• Gas lift piston
• Seat base with armrests.
Parts exclusions: This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Warranty does not cover leather, PVC or other surface materials.
- Damage or defects caused or contributed to by alterations, modifications, improper storage, unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, transportation, impact, acts of God, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control are not approved by Anda Seat.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- Damage inflicted against the chair
- Products used for rental or commercial purposes.
- Anda seat does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials and minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship
Please have your detailed order information ready for the warranty department to begin your claim. You will be required to send photos and/or videos of the complication you are experiencing to allow our warranty department to further assist you.